When we truly understand the essence of our life on this earth, our whole perspective towards life itself changes.
• Do you understand what God has planned for you?
John 14:1-2 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Don’t be troubled by how things look now. TRUST in God !!!
The plans have already been fulfilled in heaven for our life because He already prepared a place for us
This is a part of the strategy. Jesus has already gone before us
Remember, the blueprint, the drawings are the most important part of a build.(drawings are also called renderings)
DO YOU TRUST GOD TO COMPLETE THE PLAN?
Mark 12:30 And you are to have love for the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.
Jesus has prepared a place for us and He is waiting for us to get there. He will be coming back soon to take us there.
• The plans he has for us will ultimately bring Him glory cause
• God has already set our future
If we weren’t important to God, then the enemy wouldn’t attack us.
Everything we are supposed to have WILL fit in to the plans . . .
Our Future . . . Personality. . . Experiences. . . Anointing . . . All of it!
1) Today God desires that we make the first priority in our lives to love Him and obey Him, so that He can get us ready to meet Him when He comes.
2) Lay aside all your burdens and cares in your life, do not worry about them; Jesus understands them all, seek Him with all your heart.
3) Ask Him to give you a clean heart to love Him and obey Him like a child. He will surely make all things beautiful in your life on earth and also make you ready to be with Him forever! Jesus cares for you so much, trust in Him and rest in His love for you!
HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THE PLAN
Romans 8:28 28 And we KNOW that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.